Monday 2 July 2012

New stock and discounts from Friday.

All the new stock has been added to the site and looks amazing.
We have some beautiful new chemises and babydolls, in great colours and styles.
So head to the website and check it out.
http://www.goddesslingerie.co.nz

From Friday if you visit our Facebook page you can grab the discount coupon and save 10% on purchases over $50.00. It's only for a limited time and while stocks last so don't miss out.

Man oh man, I have just started reading the first book in the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. I can see what all the hype is about now and thoroughly recommend it for some steamy reading. If you haven't heard of the books before then a quick break down. The books are about 2 central characters Anastacia Steele and Christian Grey. It all revolves around her sexual awakening and a dominant/submissive style relationship (Christian is a little bit of a sicko). To be honest it's not what I was expecting at all. I started to read the book with the idea that it would be a classier version of a vanilla sex Mills and Boon. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find that the book is miles apart from any Mills and Boon I have ever read. The way the book is written is quite engaging and fresh. I found them to be great value as well only $19.95 NZD or $49.00 for all 3 from The Warehouse NZ. Can't wait to get my teeth into the second book soon.

All that steamy reading can lead to some steamy nights! Quite a few of my friends have told me that their husbands have wondered what's come over them. When one friend told her hubby that the book was responsible he arrived home with the other 2 for her that night!! Cheeky bugger.

If you're in for a steamy night make sure you ditch the britches and bra and get your sexy on in something a little bit naughty from Goddess Lingerie. Great looking lingerie at a reasonable price.

Till the next installment, remember sexy is 100% attitude and confidence comes from looking and feeling great.

Goddess Lingerie
 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment